Looking for a tree/river change?
- Maintenance plumbing in Domestic and Commercial local settings
offering plenty of variety
- Located in thriving tourism Murray River town of Echuca/Moama
- Be part of a valued team
- Competitive wages, company vehicle, phone and uniform provided
- Job security with a well established and growing business
About O’Brien Plumbing Echuca Moama
O’Brien Plumbing Echuca Moama has been providing maintenance plumbing services for over 20 years by offering excellent skills and customer service.
Due to the company’s ongoing growth and expanding opportunities, we are seeking an experienced Plumber who brings drive, enthusiasm and importantly great Customer Service skills to the role.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join our friendly, driven, customer-focused team. You will be part of a positive, problem-solving culture and supported team.
We recognise that great plumbers need ongoing training to remain at the top of their game and ensure our technicians are given training opportunities and supported in enhancing their skill set.
About us, the area and the role:
Based in Echuca/Moama you would work predominantly in the local area with a variety of work each day in domestic, commercial and rural settings.
Echuca Moama is an expanding tourism location with the river, great weather and batting well above its weight when it comes to shopping, dining, entertainment and recreational options.
The area is experiencing huge growth with many making the move looking for a greater work-life balance.
Experience in domestic maintenance plumbing is essential. You will strive for customer satisfaction through the skilled and efficient delivery of our services.
The successful candidate for this role needs to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- A ‘can do’ positive attitude
- Be comfortable with technology
- A neat appearance and work style
- Competency in assessing a customer’s property and their needs
- Confidence in your skills and abilities
- Ability to work well independently and manage your workday
Essentials in this role: -
- Be a registered or licenced plumber
- Have had experience in maintenance plumbing
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- OH&S Induction Training for the Construction Industry
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children and Police Check
If you are an energetic, motivated, customer-focused plumber looking for variety,
challenge and an opportunity to be a part of a successful company, then we’d
like to hear from you.
Apply today with your resume, with your cover letter outlining what qualifications and skills you can offer.